ORGANIZERS OF ONLINE MEDIA AWARD (DMOMA) COMMENCES 2022 AWARD PROCESS, FIXES 4TH JUNE TO BEGIN NOMINATIONS …also fixes date for award night
Organizers of the African prestigious Online annual Media Awards known as (DMOMA Awards) has set process in motions for the 2022 annual Awards programmes.
At a press conference held to announce the commencement of the unique Award, the organizers disclosed that its portal shall be opened for nominations of prospective Awardees from June 4 to July 4 2022.
The Nominations will be via email: email@example.com and Whatsapp on: +2348035586768.
The organizers said names of nominees shall be published on the 1st of August 2022 while distribution of nomination letters will take place from 4th August to 3rd October 2022.
DMOMA Awards organizers disclosed that the Grand Finale, which is the Award Night proper shall hold on the 4th of December, 2022.
The press statement read by Mazi CHRISTIAN EZENWOYE and signed by OKOYE CHIDIEBELE STEPHENS, noted that DMOMA Awards rewards excellence and leadership and covers all areas of human endeavours and various disciplines in the West Africa; including Academics, Engineering, Entertainment, Legal and medical fields, politics, Journalism among others.
A statement from the Press Conference read in parts as follows…..
*The award is predominantly influenced by the YOUTH.
*The 2022 edition will be the third edition.
*Consultations on how to improve the success of the award from previous edition is in progress.
*Today, we officially Kick off the process to serve the people and ensure the people’s choice are awarded for their efforts to humanity.
*DMOMA Awards portal will be opened for nominations from 4th June 2022 to 4th July 2022.
Nominations via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Whatsapp (+2348035586768) will also be accepted.
*1st August 2022 nominees names will be published.
*4th August – 3rd October 2022 is
distribution of nomination letters.
*Voting process starts 4th October 2022 to 4th November 2022.
*The Award Night (grand finale) is scheduled to hold on 4th December 2022. Zoned to southern Nigeria (in any of the capital city in southern Nigeria, be it Lagos, Port Harcourt, Awka, Uyo, Calabar, Owerri, Yenegoa, …)
*Thanksgiving – 11th December, 2022.
*We must continue to thank everyone and brands who have been supporting DMOMA Awards.
*We seek and appeal for sponsorship from individuals, firms, multi-nationals, governments and agencies.
*The award categories include: Honorary and Recognition Awards.
They are: …..
1. Commissioner of the year.
2. Politician of the Year.
3. Company of the year.
4. Medical Personnel of the year.
5. Legal practitioner of the year.
6. Most Accessible LG chairman of the year.
7. Most Proactive Lawmaker of the year (States)
8. Most proactive Lawmaker (Federal).
9. Media Personality of the year
10. Media Icon of the Year
11. Best Blogger of the Year
12. Sports Personality of the Year
13. Engineer of the year.
14. Entrepreneur of the year.
15. Best secondary school of the year.
16. Proactive Lecturer of the year (academics).
17. Best Bank of the Year.
18. Social Media Influencer of The Year
19. On Air Personality of the year
20. Gospel Music Personality of the year
21. Youth Impact Award
22. Best Modelling Agency/model Queen/ presenter of the year
23. Entertainer/ Brand of the year.
24. Community Development Organization of The Year Award
25. Humanitarian Service provider of the Year Award.
27. Prolific younger Writer of The year.
28. Philanthropist of the year .
29. Egalitarian personality of the year.
30. African Icon of the year.
31. Lady of Excellence Award.
32. Best Group Of The year.
*Thank you and remain blessed.
Okoye Chidiebele Stephens,
For DMOMA Awards organizers.